Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hi everyone! I've been wanting to start a my own family blog for a while and today I finally decided to do it! I'm having a lot of fun so far putting it together. I thought I would start out by telling you a little bit about me and Josh. We got married in October of 2009 and it has been the best fifteen months of my life. These are some of our engagement pictures.  


We love camping! We bought our first trailer last summer and it was so fun. Camping is so much more fun when I can take a little home with me. Camping with our family is a lot of fun. I don't have any pictures of it but me and Josh spend most of our time at the lake fishing ( I always try to catch bigger fish then him. . . ha ha ).


 This is our favorite look out spot. . . it's so beautiful!


 This is our nephew Heber. . . Josh's little buddy

 Josh loves Hunting and doing anything outdoors. . . we spend a lot of time every year up in the mountains looking for dear or just driving around enjoying our beautiful world.

 He'll kill me when he sees this on here : )



And both of us love spending time time with our families. We are very blessed to have great relationships with them and to have them so close that we can spend time with all of them. here are a few fun pictures from the holidays.



 I think were pretty goofy but it was a lot of fun!







Well I think that will be enough to get me started and for you to get to know us a little bit. There will be more to come soon!

11 comments:

Sara said...

Welcome to the blog world! It's nice to have you.

Chantal Marie said...

I love that the halladay girls blog. It's my only hope of having any part in your lives :)

Kira Dee said...

Alright youre on my blog list. I expect a new post every week. jk I'm excited though to read about whats going on with you guys!! :)

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

You look so happy. I and that makes me supper happy for you. I love your hair cut by the way it's supper cute.

Leslie said...

Thanks for the welcoming! I'm excited to see whats going on with everyone too, it will be fun.

Jesse and Julie said...

Awesome!! I'm super excited! :)

Jesse and Julie said...

You need to email me so I can invite you to my blog! Juliedeere@msn.com

Leslie said...

Okay I'll do it now : )

Malerie said...

HEY! Hooray for blogging! I love that I'll get to see updates every now and then! It's bittersweet ya know, I love knowing what you're up to but it makes me sad that it's been so long since we've even seen eachother. At least I've got the memories!

I'll be checking back so keep the posts coming!

Jess said...

This was the cutest first blog post I have ever seen. I also love that all of your comments made me feel like I was sitting in YW's again!

Kira Dee said...

hahaha Jess! You're totally right! That's awesome!